audioXpress May 2001 PDF
audioXpress May 2001
- Editorial: "Is Music Property?"
- Audio News
- "The Virtual Crossover, Pt. 1
- "A Hybrid Tube/MOSFET SE Amp"
- "A Transient-Perfect Second-Order Passive Crossover"
- "A 211 SE Triode Amp"
- "Inductor Coupling"
- "Exploring the DAC Chip World"
- "Ribbons Made Easy"
- Product Review: Low Down Power, Pt. 1
- Product Review: MJ Magazine's LP Test Disk 3
- Xpress Mail
- New Chips on the Block
- Book Review: National Semiconductor Audio/Radio Handbook
- Glass Shard: "Another Subminiature Preamp"
- Test Tracks
- Yard Sale
- Vintage Glass: "Marantz Preamp-Equalizer"
(A link for downloading the magazine issue PDF is sent immediately following payment. Please be sure to use a valid email address.)